- Rapid increase of hair growth
- Growth of long eye lashes
- Repair of dry, damaged or brittle hair
- Treatment of split ends
- Thickening of the hair
- Softening and conditioning of the skin
- Treatment of a dry, itchy scalp
- Treatment and prevention of dandruff
- Healing of dry and chapped skin
- Prevention of cysts and lumps forming in the breasts
- Cleansing of the skin and clearing and tightening pores
- Treatment of acne
Pros and Cons of Jamaican Black Castor Oil
There are many benefits of Jamaican black castor oil. As a hair and scalp treatment, this dark oil can be more effective than regular castor oil as the roasting process makes it particularly rich in nutrients. Jamaican castor oil seals in moisture to keep the hair luxuriously soft for longer.
In contrast to modern hair conditioners, Jamaican black castor oil provides a whole host of nutrients, vitamins and minerals to keep the hair healthy, and is totally natural!
Jamaican black castor oil has a slight burned smell, while clear castor oil is odorless. Many people like the smell of the black oil, which has been compared to roasted coffee beans. The color of the oil may be a little off-putting for people who do not have dark or black hair; however, the oil does not color the hair.
One important point to make is that Jamaican black castor oil is great for hair and skin treatments but you should not use this as a dietary supplement. This oil is for external use only. If you want to use castor oil as a dietary supplement, buy clear castor oil instead.